Popmart
Legs (4): Leg 1: North America, Leg 2: Europe, Leg 3: North America, Leg 4: Rest Of The World
Shows: 111
  1. Lol that’s funny, love the dial a number to hear a review thing
  2. That's neat! Tempe was a pretty good early gig imo.

3. That just looks bonkers that its that empty at a U2 show
  4. @likeasong Which show is that?
  5. They 2 show attendances really were horrific and St Louis the night before. 3 gigs in a row and the best was less than half full which was the St. Louis gig. They really didn’t like Pop in the states did they.
  6. I just love posting those screenshots every now and then. It can cheer anyone up If the biggest band in the world did two shows in a row with that attendance, you can also overcome this shit moment no problem
  7. There aren’t too many and not to anywhere near as great an extent but the zoo tv shows that didn’t sell out is even more bizarre in a way when the band seemed to be in their prime in terms of a combination of commercially and creatively.
  8. We got our tickets surprisingly cheap outside the stadium in Berlin in 1993, for the equivalent of about 10 Euros. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw how empty the stadium was, in Berlin of all places!
  9. Originally posted by Papo:We got our tickets surürisingly cheap outside the stadium in Berlin in 1993, for the equivalent of about 10 Euros. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw how empty the stadium was, in Berlin of all places!
    Haha that's crazy. I didn't remember the Berlin 93 figure to be super low but I could be wrong. I seem to recall 50k or something like that (which is still bad for the Olympiastadion, but not dismal).