1. I'm more of an action guy myself. Gimme the players and I'll defeat whoever you tell me to. But don't bother me with schedules, training, transfers and loads of tactics. Not my cup of tea I already have Sim City&similar strategy games if I want to build and manage something. Football should be played, not managed! Pro Evolution Soccer is the real deal for me
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:I'm more of an action guy myself. Gimme the players and I'll defeat whoever you tell me to. But don't bother me with schedules, training, transfers and loads of tactics. Not my cup of tea I already have Sim City&similar strategy games if I want to build and manage something. Football should be played, not managed! Pro Evolution Soccer is the real deal for me

They are different things.... I like PES but playing a lot then i get bored , but in CM i can play for hours without eat , drink, sleep .... is addictive ( like our favouritye web )
  3. FIFA and Football Manager - love and hate in equal measure. Starting a season unemployed, got signed up by Sheffield Wednesday, so much frustration. Wish I could resign just 'cause the players refuse to accept the notion of passing. Only been manager 3 months! My Celtic team (in another career) are epic, for the record. Dominating domestically (funnily enough) and punching above my weight in Europe. Just so y'all know
  4. Originally posted by WojBhoy:FIFA and Football Manager - love and hate in equal measure. Starting a season unemployed, got signed up by Sheffield Wednesday, so much frustration. Wish I could resign just 'cause the players refuse to accept the notion of passing. Only been manager 3 months! My Celtic team (in another career) are epic, for the record. Dominating domestically (funnily enough) and punching above my weight in Europe. Just so y'all know

i note that you love to play this game like me

I used to play with Inter , Real Madrid , Manchester united , and many more , but i did history with Aston Villa for years winning everything !!! Just so y'all know