1. Originally posted by robbie07[..]

really? must check that out!

Also the 15th June 2005 City Of Manchester Stadium Vertigo(Encore) - Live Forever

I'm beginning to like Bad - Everybody Hurts (REM) MSG,New York 2001-10-25.One of the best versions of Bad I ever did hear..........
  2. Great thread.

I'll have to go back and do some listening, but one I know I've heard several times is the 'hallelujah" coda Bono sometimes added to 'Walk On' during the Elevation Tour (2001-11-18, Las Vegas, for example).
  3. Originally posted by afdtkGreat thread.

I'll have to go back and do some listening, but one I know I've heard several times is the 'hallelujah" coda Bono sometimes added to 'Walk On' during the Elevation Tour (2001-11-18, Las Vegas, for example).

yeah...i think that the most "famous" version of this one is from boston, because that made it to the live video.
    very cool anyway.
  4. Originally posted by gmc[..]

Also the 15th June 2005 City Of Manchester Stadium Vertigo(Encore) - Live Forever

I'm beginning to like Bad - Everybody Hurts (REM) MSG,New York 2001-10-25.One of the best versions of Bad I ever did hear..........

u serious? ima download rite now. mad fer it
  5. Originally posted by gmc[..]

Wow! Could you upload that version of Bad as a single track please?

6. Not the best but I thought 'Sexual Healing' during Mysterious Ways in the Elevation tour was pretty cool.
  7. Originally posted by dermottferry07Not the best but I thought 'Sexual Healing' during Mysterious Ways in the Elevation tour was pretty cool.

it was amazing

8. Thanks! You can never have too many versions of Bad!

I didn't think about whether it was allowed - please remove mine too if this is the case.