1. There is a new You Too, you can vote for this new poll on the frontpage and discuss it in this thread.

The question of this new You Too is:

What is your favorite version of Stay (Faraway, So Close!)?

- Original album version
    - Stay (Underdog Mix)
    - Craig Armstrong mix
    - ZooTV era live (full band)
    - Elevation/360 era live (acoustic)

Please vote on the frontpage of the website, in this thread you can tell us why you voted for your answer.
    Your vote is valued! Thank you!
  2. Good one. Can I say the Craig Armstrong version with vocals from the early 90s? xD

Those who haven't listened to the Craig Armstrong version should do so immediately.
  3. I went for the live acoustic version but it was a tough call. I love stay in all its forms.
  4. I went for Craig Armstrong version
  5. Went for the underdog mix, but think the acoustic version is just as good!
  6. Zoo TV version! But I like all versions.
  7. album version, that guitar line in the chorus makes it.
  8. I want to vote for the Stay (Far away so close) Soundtrack version, but it is not available for voting!
  9. I agree with Olof. If the Craig Armstrong version had '93 vocals, it would be the definitive Stay version.

Still I went for it haha
  10. I've gone for the 360/Elevation live acoustic version. Glastonbury is actually a really good version of it.

p.s. Is this YouToo dreamt up from my suggestion on the "YouToo suggestion" forum topic? If so, I'm extremely, extremely proud!
  11. Sure it is We take your suggestions in high account, of course. Thanks! And keep them coming