1. Sometimes it's ok, but this was over the top and symptomatic of a lot of the issues with the 2018 tour. They'll always have set pieces in a show, but need better balance.

I have a rehearsal from 2015 where they spent 30 minutes working on the choreography for Sunday Bloody Sunday. I sorta get that one since it was a big set piece song as transition. It was also interesting listening to it with audio only and having no idea of the final visuals.
  2. June 8 2001, introducing the band.

"I'd like to introduce you to, uh, the Spice Girls. On drums...Baby Spice! On the bass...Posh Spice! (pause) Oh no. Sporty or Scary? Sporty Spice, I guess...wearing the no. 7, The Edge!"
  3. Originally posted by hoserama:[..]
    Sometimes it's ok, but this was over the top and symptomatic of a lot of the issues with the 2018 tour. They'll always have set pieces in a show, but need better balance.

I have a rehearsal from 2015 where they spent 30 minutes working on the choreography for Sunday Bloody Sunday. I sorta get that one since it was a big set piece song as transition. It was also interesting listening to it with audio only and having no idea of the final visuals.
    It's completely over the top both in volume, tone and also the amount of indications. I think Edge was distracted by the indications as well - can you tell us if this is Edge's IEM or Bono's? (I assume say Bono's because the guitar is not as loud as it usually is in Edge's feeds).
  4. Neither. Crew/backline feed. Probably what Mo was listening to!
  5. Originally posted by muzika:June 8 2001, introducing the band.

"I'd like to introduce you to, uh, the Spice Girls. On drums...Baby Spice! On the bass...Posh Spice! (pause) Oh no. Sporty or Scary? Sporty Spice, I guess...wearing the no. 7, The Edge!"
    Oh man, I thought I invented that joke in 2005 - had no idea Bono already did it years earlier!
  6. That's what I screamed at the screen as I was listening
  7. My personal favorite is the security guy yelling at people during New Years Day and Tryin to Throw Your Arms Around the World during 11/14/1992 Anaheim
  8. Dublin stadium 80, the bouncers a wanker, Bono- the bouncers alright he bounces real well 🤣
  9. I forget, one of the Tulsa 2018 rehearsals.