1. As you all might have noticed (or not) our U2start webserver, who was hosting our website, took a major hard disk failure (two out of three, one too many). This caused not only in the site being not available, but only in a massive data loss to the last month\'s activity. Our core data (bootlegs, photos etc.) is all saved and still there as you\'re used to have it here, but all other data suffers from an approximate one month of data loss. Luckily it\'s a very quiet U2 period, so my guess it that the main thing we\'re missing today is one month of Olympics chatting in the forums. It could be worse.

For now we have restored on another server who took the job over pretty well. We are still working on fixing some nice-to-haves (torrents, LiveTopics) but so far so good. In a while we will be migrating to a more definite server but this will probably be a lot smoother than our restore process that we had to go through the last few days.

I want to thank all of you for your patience, and also for your donations. This is a big help for us, as you probably know things like this can get pretty expensive. If you still want to help out, a donation is something you can do here.

For now, enjoy again and welcome back
  2. It's good to be back, it won't be long before we're back into full swing I'm sure
  3. Thanks for getting it back up Remy...and yea, we noticed...it was brutal!
  4. THANK GOD U2START IS BACK!!! <3 I had NO idea how regularly I checked this site (quiet literally, I check Facebook, Twitter, U2start, BBC, Yahoo, U2start, Facebook, Youtube, U2start, Twitter, reddit, U2start, Youtube...) and I hadn't realized that I go on here almost subconsciously LOL but damn, 2 out of the 3 crashing is weird @_____@ how did that happen!?
  5. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:THANK GOD U2START IS BACK!!! &lt;3 I had NO idea how regularly I checked this site (quiet literally, I check Facebook, Twitter, U2start, BBC, Yahoo, U2start, Facebook, Youtube, U2start, Twitter, reddit, U2start, Youtube...) and I hadn't realized that I go on here almost subconsciously LOL but damn, 2 out of the 3 crashing is weird @_____@ how did that happen!?

Absolutely this! I was checking every day, even though I knew it was down haha.
  6. it was subconsciously I swear! And when it got to the message saying it was down I would be like, "OH YEAH, DUH WHY AM I ON HERE I KNOW IT'LL BE BACK ON THE WEEKEND!?!" LOL

7. Stupid thing is that even I visited the website very regularly, out of pure automatism. Must be a habit
  8. Welcome back everyone
  9. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:it was subconsciously I swear! And when it got to the message saying it was down I would be like, &quot;OH YEAH, DUH WHY AM I ON HERE I KNOW IT'LL BE BACK ON THE WEEKEND!?!&quot; LOL

hahaha me too !!
  10. Nice to be back, I was getting bored.

11. Haha, same here. I knew it was down the whole time, but just out of addic- er, habit I came here anyways. Glad to know things will be up and running again soon.
  12. Glad to see the site back up again. Also had some involuntary reflexes: checking the site while knowing it's offline..