1. haha, well, glad you can go anyway! I thought you already had your ticket bought! Don't let the time go by or it might sell out
  2. by the way .. very nice tshirt the boy had yesterday in Milano hehe

loved the show just for that

(kidding )
  3. I pretend to be that close and I will be wearing a Bruce Springsteen shirt!!
  4. this one?

get ready to jump on the stage and sing if so hehehe
  5. My friend bought me this one last year for graduation, so I guess I'll be wearing this.

6. I wish!! That is an amazing t-shirt, an amazing song, and an amazing chance to get spotted But nope, I will be wearing the one that Ross gave me a couple months back, one that portrays Bruce smiling in 1975 with his Telecaster!
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

I wish!! That is an amazing t-shirt, an amazing song, and an amazing chance to get spotted But nope, I will be wearing the one that Ross gave me a couple months back, one that portrays Bruce smiling in 1975 with his Telecaster!

I read that as "the one the Boss gave me" - I was starting to wonder why I never read the story of Sergio meeting Springsteen and Springsteen giving Sergio a T-shirt.
  8. Originally posted by iTim:[..]

I read that as "the one the Boss gave me" - I was starting to wonder why I never read the story of Sergio meeting Springsteen and Springsteen giving Sergio a T-shirt.

I LOL-ed hard to that, Tim

This is the t-shirt:

I think they will spot it, I will be at first row
  9. Not bad I got Alex Rosabilia (the hoodie guitar man) and Benny (the drummer) to sign my ticket & (partial) setlist of the show! Great concert (only a little bit over 1:30 hours though), they're great guys and they were happy because it was their last concert before flying back home!

10. he seems to always wear very very nice t-shirts .. better and better .. good guy hehe