1. Hey all!

As you may or may not know, I've been doing a lot of covers and such with a good friend of mine. We recently got a small gig playing at our local farmer's market, and it was a blast. I was really nervous at first and messed up our first song, but other than that it was lots of fun. I'll have some video up soon, but for now here are some pics:

And some of my good friends joined us for our closer:

Our set was: We Are Young, Hey There Delilah, Animal, Everybody Talks, Won't Give Up, Chasing Cars, and Payphone.
  2. Originally posted by BonoGlasses:Hey all!

As you may or may not know, I've been doing a lot of covers and such with a good friend of mine. We recently got a small gig playing at our local farmer's market, and it was a blast. I was really nervous at first and messed up our first song, but other than that it was lots of fun. I'll have some video up soon, but for now here are some pics:

[image]

[image]

[image]

And some of my good friends joined us for our closer:

[image]

Our set was: We Are Young, Hey There Delilah, Animal, Everybody Talks, Won't Give Up, Chasing Cars, and Payphone.

Animal by Def Leppard?
  3. Neon Trees almost certainly. Sounds like a great acoustic set- I don't care for Payphone, but even still I can hear that sounding amazing on an acoustic. So happy for you!!

Your friends are officially better than my friends, who after 3 years of shows still show no sign of motion whatsoever.
  4. Nice one Mark
  5. Looking good, but we need videos, or recordings...no bootleggers?!
  6. Nice looking forward to see some vids from you

7. Videos are up!
  8. One question - why the hat?

9. Better question: Why not the hat?

Bahaha, but I'm really not sure. We had the sombrero in the car with us and when we were getting our gear we just kind of agreed it was something that had to be done. Plus I'm kinda glad we did as it helped us take ourselves a little less seriously. When I was ruining the first song I thought "I'm singing while a white guy with a sombrero plays guitar. This is almost certainly on par with people's expectations." lmao
  10. Originally posted by BonoGlasses:[..]

Better question: Why not the hat?

Bahaha, but I'm really not sure. We had the sombrero in the car with us and when we were getting our gear we just kind of agreed it was something that had to be done. Plus I'm kinda glad we did as it helped us take ourselves a little less seriously. When I was ruining the first song I thought "I'm singing while a white guy with a sombrero plays guitar. This is almost certainly on par with people's expectations." lmao

hahahahaha!!!!