1. It currently depends on how they release the additional tracks.

But considering the fact that I do have U22 and assuming that the mixing and presentation quality of the new tracks will be similar to the top 22, I believe it is worth it.
  2. i can only think in "live, rare, remastered" disc.
  3. if the bonus tracks are given the U22 treatment (book and all) I'm down, but the gift realistically was never going to be better than U22 so idk why people are so negative on this imo.
  4. They've set the bar with U22. It's now their responsibilty to attempt to create a "gift" that is comparable.
  5. Don't get me wrong- it's a great gift. I just think its bullshit that the only leverage they have on it are the live tracks. Presuming we will be able to buy the book otherwise, anyway..
  6. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:Don't get me wrong- it's a great gift. I just think its bullshit that the only leverage they have on it are the live tracks. Presuming we will be able to buy the book otherwise, anyway..

true, I'll agree with that, I'm hoping a presale code is made available or something written by the band personally for u2.com subscribers. Probably won't renew myself but would love the other tracks for the sake of being a completist xD
  7. Before we unleash all the Debbie-Downers here, let's remember that we will be getting more details in October. I feel we're assuming too much and at this point it's really too early to tell what exactly it will look like.
  8. i'm part in it since Propaganda time .. it's not time to disintoxicate myself yet
  9. Well, if you're going to buy the book anyway, then I woud subscribe. You have then and the book and the subscription for the same price