1. Will share a pic once it's done :-)
  2. One week to go until...
  3. --edit-- somehow I don't feel comfortable sharing this. Too personal. Maybe at a different time.
  4. trying to upload the pic from my mobile..... wlan for the win (not)
  5. -edit-
  6. -edit-
  7. nice colors! is it extra that the black outside shadow is differently thick/thin?
    getting my right lower arm finished in September
  8. no 'cause i have them since ever in my heart i don't need a tattoo but i respect who has ONE
  9. Originally posted by sparko:nice colors! is it extra that the black outside shadow is differently thick/thin?
    getting my right lower arm finished in September
    I told the tattoos guy I wanted it to fade towards the outside...not sure it got fully to what I expected. Will see once all healing is done.
  10. It's a shame you felt the need to edit this, Kirsten. For what it's worth, I thought it looked pretty good and I like that it all means so much to you
  11. Originally posted by iTim:[..]
    It's a shame you felt the need to edit this, Kirsten. For what it's worth, I thought it looked pretty good and I like that it all means so much to you
    +1

I like it both ..and the reasons were very special
  12. Kirsten, you should go

https://www.facebook.com/notes/u2-tattoo-project/u2-tattoo-project-exhibit-this-august/1722928364638844

The U2 Tattoo Project is excited to announce our first exhibit, "Ink, Icons, Identity: Exploring U2's Brand Through Fan Tattoos," running Aug. 15–26, 2016, in Jacksonville, Fla., at the University of North Florida Gallery of Art.
    The exhibit will feature photos and multimedia displays of fans’ U2-related tattoos alongside some of the original artifacts that inspired these tattoos in an exploration of the transition from ephemeral marketing to permanent body modifications. Lectures and panels are being planned to accompany the exhibit, as well as a special fan gathering at the gallery Saturday, Aug. 20. Look for more details in the coming weeks.