1. Thanks my friend! It'd be a pleasure to share this tattoo with you, if you think about getting one
  2. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXX:Hey fellas!!!
    it's been a loooong time since my last post in the forum....
    I just wanted to share with all of you fellow U2 fans....
    last February I finally decided to get my U2 Tattoo.
    Here's a pic, I hope you all like it!!!

[image]

and let's hope we have a new U2 album before the end of the year!!!
    cheers!!!

I already said this to you on twitter when you got it, but I'll tell you again: this tattoo is amazing!
  3. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni:[..]

Yes. I always thought that if I'd get a tattoo, it'd must have a special meaning for me.

Those 3 symbols represent everything: my favorite band, the passion of flying, equality (wich is something I'm always on persuit) and all that I can't leave behind (family, friends, love, music, flying and everything that I keep in my heart).

That's the perfect tattoo then indeed. Respect
  4. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni:[..]

Yes. I always thought that if I'd get a tattoo, it'd must have a special meaning for me.

Those 3 symbols represent everything: my favorite band, the passion of flying, equality (wich is something I'm always on persuit) and all that I can't leave behind (family, friends, love, music, flying and everything that I keep in my heart).

It's even more impressive now then Bravo Aidan!
  5. Thanks guys
  6. I actually have a U2 tattoo but it is currently getting removed. Not that I didn't like my choice but it was so badly done, I need to remove it. I have/had "Wake up and dream." in Edge's handwriting plus die AB star on my right inner lower arm. I chose the wrong artist, I just had my first laser session 2 days ago. Maybe I will redo it later in a good studio. I have a strong connection to that sentence. Good luck while having bad luck: It's so amateurish that it might be gone after way less sessions than I expected.

I have another 15 year old small tattoo on my left upper arm of which I'm brightening up the outlines and then I will cover it and afterwards, beginning next year, I will have my complete left upper arm getting a huge U2 tattoo from shoulder to elbow. Not the traditional pics like the tree or suitcase, tho. It will be a colorful combination of several U2 artworks and symbols, that more likely only U2 fans recognize as being U2 stuff. The final draw has yet to be done, tho.
  7. My U2 tattoo. It's the first song they performed at the first concert I ever saw them with my dad

8. The first pic don t work ? you have that from your foot or one more ?
  9. Just the one it's the one on my foot above my comment. It took me a while to learn how to upload pictures lol
  10. What a nice memory Much better than the first song I witnessed... "Vertigo" doesn't look as good on a tattoo hahaha