1. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]

He's referring to ATTEND A CONCERT, he has not managed nothing with U2. He thinks there will be a tour in 2008, and that's what I was referring in my last message! I also hope a tour in 2008, but I think it won't be.

Why not, dear Spaniard? I think they will release the album in 2008(around the spring)..so a tour during the rest of 2008 seems reasonable..I think. So do you suggest it will be 2009 or that they will quit touring?
  2. Originally posted by MWSAHWhy not, dear Spaniard? I think they will release the album in 2008(around the spring)..so a tour during the rest of 2008 seems reasonable..I think.

1) That's why I (not only me, many other fans...) don't agree with you! I think there's no posibilities of an album before 2008 's September. Look:
    -All That You Cant...: 30th October 2000
    -Elevation Tour: 26th March 2001 //>// 02nd December 2001
    -How To Dismantle...: 23rd November 2004
    -Vertigo Tour: 28th March 2005 //>// Finish originally scheduled for 8th April 2006.

Do you see? Nothing possible before September 2008!!
    Originally posted by MWSAHSo do you suggest it will be 2009 or that they will quit touring?

2) No, never!! I really hope they never quit touring, at least another tour, I can't die without coming up to the stage and play Angel Of Harlem!! No, really I hope another tour (or two more), but I don't expect nothing before late-2008.

I hope you're right, and we've got U2 for spring 2008!!
  3. It's funny, I think 2008 is correct, however, anyone who was at Hawaii heard Larry thanking the Vertigo Crew and saying "see you soon" just before walking off- I don't know how soon that is but I'll be curious to see what they at least release later this year. Fall time is the best time.

Anyway, for those of you have not been to a show yet I feel your pain. They came to Philly via ZooTV and Popmart before I was actually IN town to see them. Now I'm a junkie but I can claim HNL in the "few" times I've seen them. It was a journey, but one I'd do over and over again.

Passengr57

Midnight is where the day begins.
  4. Allright Like A Song, that's a clear explanation...we'll see!