1. We will gather with U2 fans around the world to listen again "live" to an amazing show. This time we will listen to U2 performing in 2005 in Portland - the show of the month - on Sunday 23 December. The broadcast will start at 18:00 PM GMT time on this page, which equals to:

- 12:00 PM US Central Time
    - 01:00 PM US East Coast
    - 18:00 London time (UK/Portugal)
    - 19:00 Central European Time (Netherlands/France/Spain/Italy/Germany)
    - 22:00 Moscow
    - 05:00 Sydney

What U2start live show is all about and how it works can you read here:
    http://www.u2start.com/help/by-category/liveshow/

U2's final show in 2005 was a real gift to U2 fans. The vibe was very Christmas-like, and the performances were outstanding. Not to mention that this is recorded in very high quality, for us to enjoy for many years to come. Streets and Instant Karma are believed to be the highlights of the set.

Show Page
    2005-12-19 - Portland, Oregon
  2. I love this concert since I saw all that Thank You signs that the whole audience were holding. Truly moving Great quality and great versions of Streets, UTEOTW, Still Haven't Found and One. Get it if you don't have it!
  3. Finally gonna attempt to jump on the bootleg train again. Will download later on
  4. Downloaded and listening...been a long time since I've listened to bootlegs, this will be lovely
  5. On 23 December, we will broadcast this show with U2start liveshow!
  6. Hopefully I will get to listen to this one I haven't heard this in years!
  7. Ah yes, I love this show. I've heard it many times. Bono on the keyboard if I remember correctly.
  8. Hopefully I can make the LiveShow this time around A nice little Christmas send off.
  9. May be tough with all the christmas celebrations on the 24th. That's the main day of christmas here, I know it's the 25th in many countries.
  10. I don't know the show and it's setlist, so this is gonna be great
  11. ^ +1
    Exactly what I asked for Thanks.
  12. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:May be tough with all the christmas celebrations on the 24th. That's the main day of christmas here, I know it's the 25th in many countries.

Or just even better, with all people free of time