1987-09-17 - Boston
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour
Songs played: 21
Audio recordings: 3

1. If they come forward they are forgiven I think provided they dont do it again ..

2. I missed these 2 concerts : that would be great if someone could re-upload these one. thanks.
  3. How do Boston 1 and Foxboro sound? Do they have issues on the sound like East Rutherford 1 and 2 or they don´t? Please let me know.

Regards
  4. I think (I haven't listened to them for a while) that most, if not all shows have some sort of issue at some point. There's a track or two from MSG that has everything cut out except for Larry (and it sounds awesome). I don't think any of them are perfect.
  5. Originally posted by u2ruguay:How do Boston 1 and Foxboro sound? Do they have issues on the sound like East Rutherford 1 and 2 or they don´t? Please let me know.

Regards
    Boston 1 has 2 WOWY, both incomplete. Foxboro is complete, but at least 1 song has issues, as far as I can remember.
  6. Thanks for your replies!!!!!!

Regards from Buenos Aires.
  7. Boston 1:

"Pounding the women and children,
    pounding the women and children,
    who run,
    and run,
    and run,
    to... where the streets have no name"

(*Streets starts)

As epic as it gets.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:Boston 1:

"Pounding the women and children,
    pounding the women and children,
    who run,
    and run,
    and run,
    to... where the streets have no name"

(*Streets starts)

As epic as it gets.
    Hmmm listened to this & the NYC soundboard last week which led me onto LA & the 2 Tempe shows, Chicago leg 1, Madrid & the 3 ROI shows. What a tour !!
  9. Originally posted by treasure:[..]
    Hmmm listened to this & the NYC soundboard last week which led me onto LA & the 2 Tempe shows, Chicago leg 1, Madrid & the 3 ROI shows. What a tour !!
    What a tour, indeed! What is ROI, though? (return of investment doesn't make much sense here!)
  10. Republic of Ireland !!!