1. Every month we have a U2 show in the spotlights, the show of this month took place on 1989-12-11 - Paris, France. You can download this show, read reviews or write your own review on the show page here. In this thread you can discuss this show!

Setlist

Bullet The Blue Sky
    Desire
    All Along The Watchtower
    All I Want Is You / Sexual Healing (snippet)
    In God's Country (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name
    I Will Follow
    I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Exodus (snippet)
    MLK
    The Unforgettable Fire
    God Part II
    Help (snippet) / Bad / Sweetest Thing (snippet)
    Van Diemen's Land
    New Year's Day
    Pride (In The Name Of Love)

encore(s):
    Angel Of Harlem
    When Love Comes To Town
    Love Rescue Me
    With Or Without You / Shine Like Stars (snippet)

Comments:
    The famous Europe leg of the Lovetown tour kicked off in December 1989 in Paris. It was the start of something special and U2 kicked it off very well. A great intro of Bullet, and highlights were songs like All Along The Watchtower and All I Want Is You. Bad had some unusual snippets as well, which didn't really seem to fit the song. A great show to listen back to, recorded in a more than average quality to enjoy for many years to come.

Show Page
    1989-12-11 - Paris, France
  2. I love Lovetown tour !! nice show !!
  3. my first concert. i was16 years old has time since I was have never to let pass a round. that is good to being fan.
  4. Just listening to this show, it's a great one
  5. We know what to choose Enjoy the shiw guys, and happy new year!!
  6. The heck!? Is it me or can't Mediafire upload bootlegs no more? The download page just shows you that it can't store 100 GB of files and that you have to pay $1.50 a month or something like that! Is it my connection that's faulty or have they really resorted to that?
  7. Just downloaded the show yesterday an now it is'nt possabble annymore ...and indeed it said you have to pay $ 1.50 a month ...
  8. Excellent! The download is back!! Thanks a bunch, Remy! You're fantastic!
  9. Great show I love the LT Tour
  10. Best night of my life. My first u2 gig.
  11. The lack of Running To Stand Still is always discouraging, but on the other hand it makes up for a MUCH rockier start of the show!!