1. PaulC--You were there?! What do you remember from the show? Was BB King with them for these shows as well? If so, that must have been equally amazing.

Awesome! A Love Town show! I am very looking forward to hearing it.
  2. Simplemente esquisito concierto!!!! gracias
  3. Penelope, you asked what I remembered, well here it is. It was 11th Dec 1989, 17 years old we were me and my friend Bob.In Paris, no more than a full size snooker table away from the stage!! On they came, first song, Bullet the Blue Sky, Bono leant over into crowd, he's got his cowboy hat on, Ive never been as star struck even to this day, I nearly pass out, second song, Desire, Im rocking now, 3rd song, I will follow, im pretty much passing out, I cant believe im here watching U2, and 4th song, Ive had enough, its to hot, I need some air, I just lean back and all I remember is just almost floating to back of this massive sports arena. The next hour is a blur, all I remember then is the last song ''40'' and that was it. Life has given me some great moments, and that one is right up there at the top of them.
  4. ^ wow, that's some awesome memories (or lack of) from your first show congrats for being there and having such a thrill!!
  5. I can't download this one - any advice?
  6. I just "watched" (aka listened) this bootleg and the day after, and wow, what a pair of great concerts. I prefer the 12th even if we chose the 11th in January, a matter of preference I guess.