1. So I like to choose my ringtones from my favorite tracks!
    Over the years I've used many stuff by U2, Pink Floyd, Coldplay and others. I don't usually use singing parts as it might get too loud or not sound good in some situations.

Right now I'm using the spanish guitar solo from Is There Anybody Out There by the Floyd, which has served me well Before that I used the first 30 seconds of Your Blue Room which was also great.

So what do you use or have used? I want to change the ringtone and don't have any ideas. Give me details, like which part of the song you've used!

BTW, I don't usually make topics, but I searched and couldn't find any topics on this, and I think it'll be useful There was this topic: http://www.u2start.com/topic/666/ with a dead link to the Bad loop!
  2. That Bad topic was pure evil, if you know what I mean.

I'm using the intro of Magnificent as ringtone. The best thing about it is that people who dislike U2 won't know it while U2 fans recognize it immediately.

I use Unknown Caller as alarm clock. Cedars of Lebanon is a great wake up call too.
  3. Originally posted by fabian:That Bad topic was pure evil, if you know what I mean.

I'm using the intro of Magnificent as ringtone. The best thing about it is that people who dislike U2 won't know it while U2 fans recognize it immediately.

I use Unknown Caller as alarm clock. Cedars of Lebanon is a great wake up call too.

Yea, noticed the 666
    Intro of Magnificent should be nice. I'm using Fez for alarm, but Uknown Caller with the birds should be fun too, will give it a try.
  4. Usually it goes like you make your favorite song your alarm clock, and vuola you don't have a favorite song anymore. Once I got an idea of using Everlasting Love as my alarm clock, but than realized that I would smash my phone if I hear these guitar in the morning lol I tried COBL as well and in the end I just stuck with standard and relaxing melody. As for ringtone I use Club Can't Handle Me Right Now, it's good...kinda
  5. Originally posted by alexandra_t:Usually it goes like you make your favorite song your alarm clock, and vuola you don't have a favorite song anymore. Once I got an idea of using Everlasting Love as my alarm clock, but than realized that I would smash my phone if I hear these guitar in the morning lol I tried COBL as well and in the end I just stuck with standard and relaxing melody. As for ringtone I use Club Can't Handle Me Right Now, it's good...kinda

lol, I know about the favorite song alarm thing...experienced it with Lemon
  6. PS: that standart and relaxing melody, I didn't hear it last morning and got at work late an hour
  7. I use Ringtones app for IOS and create my own from my library. I have had these for a while, so may be time to create some more. Here is what I am currently using for various callers:

Beatles - I feel fine
    The Who - Baba ORiley
    Muse - New Born
    U2 - Out of Control
    GnR - Sweet Child of Mine
    The Clash - The Magnificent Seven (best friend with last name of Seven)
    U2 - Unknown Caller
    Led Zeppelin - When the Levee Breaks

Would love to hear some other ideas.
  8. I think New Year's Day, 40, A Sort of Homecoming, Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of and Original of the Species would make nice alarm clocks too...
  9. I just use a standard built in ringtone. Same goes for alarm.
  10. I use an orchestral theme for mine. Makes every morning an event.
  11. Alarm clock is Streets, nice way to wake up.

12. I use vibrate. Put it on a wooden table and it will wake you up no bother.