1. Originally posted by easports43
    I know nobody cares about any of this, but I had to share it, as it's probably the proudest day of my life.

Big congrats man
  2. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyThe biggest passion after music for me is sports. I play waterpolo and tennis. What do you play?

Currently? Squash, mountain walking/climbing, skiing, occasional golf

But rugby's my big thing. Just retired now due to age and injury risk (not good for a surgeon...)
  3. Originally posted by easports43OK, I'm normally not a bragging person, but sports has a huge place in my life, and it would be crazy not to brag. I've played basketball competitively for 9 years, and just about everything else not-competitively. But might play Soccer as well next year, as my friends say I'm a waste of talent if I don't play on a team. Ironic that this subject should be brought up, as we had my homeschool team's awards banquet last night. I won Leading Scorer, Offensive Player of the Year, and Best Free Throw % for Junior High. And for JV (Lower High School, but they let some of us in 8th grade play up) I won the "Mental Toughness" award, and came in second for Leading Scorer, Offensive Player of the Year, and Best Free Throw %.

I know nobody cares about any of this, but I had to share it, as it's probably the proudest day of my life.

Congrats mate...If you care about it, than just be proud! Every talent is worth compliments.
  4. Originally posted by tui[..]

Yep must say i am a bball fan, try to follow the NBA when its on TV over here in NZ, which it usually isnt and if it is at crazy times of the day/night ha

Good to hear you're a Miami Heat fan. A shame its never on over there.
  5. Thanks for the congrats everyone.
  6. Originally posted by tui[..]

Phoenix Suns? lol nice nice thats Nash right?, gotta say im a Miami Heat fan,

yup. We just traded Shawn Marion for Shaquille Oneal. The heat are awful this year.,..haha But you have a championship which is one thing the suns are lacking. not after this year though!!!

Yeh, basketball is def. my favorite sport to watch but I love watching Tennis too. Nadal!!
  7. I can't cope with all this NBA talk

I'm your typical Brit unfortunately - football, rugby and cricket are as far as I go lol
  8. Originally posted by WojBhoyI can't cope with all this NBA talk

I'm your typical Brit unfortunately - football, rugby and cricket are as far as I go lol

Snooker and MotoGP for me
  9. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Good to hear you're a Miami Heat fan. A shame its never on over there.

I know i know, but i try to catch the highlights on ESPN, its rare but its worth it
  10. Nate, what's going on? I look away for 3 minutes and Texas has pulled away from Stanford.
  11. Originally posted by Jcbasket[..]

yup. We just traded Shawn Marion for Shaquille Oneal. The heat are awful this year.,..haha But you have a championship which is one thing the suns are lacking. not after this year though!!!

Yeh, basketball is def. my favorite sport to watch but I love watching Tennis too. Nadal!!

Are you serious? thats awesome! it would be good to see how Nash and O'neal work together!, how far along is it in the season? must be close to the playoffs now isnt it?
  12. Originally posted by haytrainNate, what's going on? I look away for 3 minutes and Texas has pulled away from Stanford.

Can't tell ya. They're showing Davidson/Wisc here.