1. I've bumped it to 4, I don't think it sounds that excellent to be a 4'5, but I can be proven wrong of course Do people think it's actually worth 4'5 stars? I have no problem in bumping it again.

For reference, this are the shows currently marked as 4'5 or more (obviously only audience recordings):

1992-06-11 Stockholm
    1992-09-13 Madison
    1992-10-14 Houston
    1992-11-14 Anaheim
    1993-06-02 Frankfurt
    1993-08-11 London
    1993-08-12 London
    1993-08-14 Leeds
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

I've bumped it to 4, I don't think it sounds that excellent to be a 4'5, but I can be proven wrong of course Do people think it's actually worth 4'5 stars? I have no problem in bumping it again.

For reference, this are the shows currently marked as 4'5 or more (obviously only audience recordings):

1992-06-11 Stockholm
    1992-09-13 Madison
    1992-10-14 Houston
    1992-11-14 Anaheim
    1993-06-02 Frankfurt
    1993-08-11 London
    1993-08-12 London
    1993-08-14 Leeds

Thanks, Sergio. I had in mind 4+ = 4 1/4, I agree it may not be a full 4.5 stars. Although evaluations are somewhat subjective, e.g. from what I remember the sound of 1992-11-14 Anaheim isn't that warm - but I like warm sound, so I'd rate some 4 starts boots higher.

Anyway, I really hope U2 will open the vault one day, and make their soundboard professional recordings available. We'd pay for it!
  3. with or without you also needs shine like stars adding.

I'd say leave it at 4 so no one is disappointed - the only bit that sounded a bit rough to me was pride (and Bono on dancing queen but that's nothing to do with the recording).
  4. I like it , but not to be the coolets....

The first part of the show was awesome !
  5. Listening to this now.
  6. Satellite Of Love and Bullet The Blue Sky ain't two songs where you'd think Bono would bring someone on stage but he did in Sacramento The Satellite one is funny (a random guy sitting on the B stage, Bono sits back to back with him and he even sings a verse of the second chorus), but the Bullet one is particularly bizarre as it seems he picked a girl up while in the catwalk and gave her a piggyback to the B stage, then threw her in the middle of the crowd?! See for yourself at 13:40 haha

7. Hahaha, I was watching the DVD I have from the show and it includes a pitch black final part where the guy that recorded it just let the camera recording while he picked up his car and drove home with his friend. It's hilarious to hear his comments on the show... "Well I actually liked the show, but I thought I'd hate it, I really did... Even tho I really thought they'd play shit like New Year's Day, Gloria... Sunday Bloody Sunday, THAT's a U2 song y'know??". If only he knew 30 years later we'd be hating SBS and craving to hear some of the tunes he had just witnessed

8. Haha that's cool And Fall Down, haven't heard that one in ages actually. Love that
  9. Yeah, I Fall Down right after Love Is Blindness felt so awkward You can definitely tell they were oldschool U2 fans but still they were mindblown by a fantastic early Zoo TV show. That tour was just too much.
  10. I always thought the footage for the 1992-04-20 Freddie Mercury Tribute was taken from the 1992-04-17 Sacramento show, as announced by Sidney Crawford. Seeing parts of the DVD, I think the footage was not from Sacramento, but the audio was …
  11. Here is a YouTube link:

12. A recent post to YT: