1. Originally posted by Malahide:Nice interview Ed, hope for you that this new PJ album and tour come soon
    And if your kids like Disney world more then Europe, just combine both with Disney world Paris.

Although it's great living close to Amsterdam, as most artists/tours seem to stop here, it can't off course be compared to NYC. Can imagine you live their your whole life, who would want to move from there. Hope to visit the city soon, preferably with a show in MSG. The cities are linked, New York was New Amsterdam once

One thing I've always wondered, do you occur often disturbances (if that is the correct word) because of the many movies and music videos they shoot there, like road blocks etc.

Very true.I used to drink a beer called New Amsterdam..I dont know what became of it,all I know is I liked it alot back in the day...Im more of a wine drinker now (showing my age I know)....
  2. I'm extremely jealous of that story! I want to be meet the boys
  3. Me too!!
  4. Heard alot of good stuff but dont get to see so it's not the same.. So lucky you!!
  5. Lol, Ed. That's the kind of story you put into your interview! Amazing.

6. I know right.LOL...The thing is,I wasnt asked any direct questions about meeting the band,but I figured I would sneak it in somehow. ...LOL
  7. Originally posted by EDDMB:[..]

I know right.LOL...The thing is,I wasnt asked any direct questions about meeting the band,but I figured I would sneak it in somehow. ...LOL

We (or at least I) didn't even know/remember you had met the band! If we had new it, you would have had a dedicated question about it!
  8. Didn't someone sing "You know I love the element of surprise"
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

We (or at least I) didn't even know/remember you had met the band! If we had new it, you would have had a dedicated question about it!

This is true.I mentioned it to Matt (RUMMY) a while ago.How would you guys know ?

I couldn't think of a way to get it into the interview.