1. For those of you with a modern HTML5-capable browser (Firefox, Chrome are the ones that support it for sure), we have created a new photo upload tool. With this new tool you can easily drag & drop photos from your computer to U2start. Just select 25 photos on your computer, drag & drop them into our "dropbox" and U2start will do the rest!

All older browsers will automatically fallback to our old set-up, which makes sure all of you can still upload your photos.

Do you have some amazing high quality photos that are not yet in our 8000+ photo collection? Add them here:
    http://www.u2start.com/photos/submit/
  2. YES!!! It will be really useful when the next tour starts so people can drag and drop their photos from a show
  3. Great! Thanks once more Remy and anyone else who helped (Chris? ), you guys are amazing, but you need to stop spoiling us with all these great features!!
  4. This was all Remy
  5. tremendous stuff indeed! .. not surprising though by now knowing what you're able to
  6. Perfect! Working for me thanks!
  7. I still can't figure out how to put my photo as an avatar, and pretty much have given up. Nobody on this site will ever know what I look like...which may be a good thing. (No, I don't wear a T Shirt that says I hate the I'll Go Crazy Remix).