1. Hello, Hello
    Just wanted to let everyone know that I wasn't able to to download 2006-11-16 and 1979-12-00. When it came up a little Internet explorer box came up. It says, "This file is FORBIDDEN to be Shared. Complaints recieved".
    What's up this? Is anyone else getting this message? This is the first time I've seen this happen.
  2. Stupid fuckers, some people who don't like U2start are complaining to Rapidshare about our bootlegs. Luckily we're working on our own download system.

I will reupload those shows and address Rapidshare with a new complaint! Thanks.
  3. 2006-11-16 and 1979-12-00 are re-uploaded and have new links now.
  4. Originally posted by RemyLuckily we're working on our own download system.

that's really really nice man!
  5. Originally posted by MirrorballBoy[..]

that's really really nice man!

Indeed It'll not be completely free (hosting 120+ GB of files and all the data traffic really costs bags full of money) but for a few dollars anyone can download any show any time without any restriction at full speed

Will be ready around this summer and will hopefully be a nice alternative for the problems some people experience with regular download services
  6. Thank you,
    Remy. I'm glad a new system is coming up. I was able to download those links.
    I guess people are starting to really know that this site is out. and there is always people who want to mess up a good thing. Thanks for everything!!
  7. Would a new system of our own mean that in order to access bootlegs on U2start we would have to pay? Or will the rapidshare links be maintained as well?
  8. does it really matter?
    who would begrudge giving remy a few bob for all the tremendous work he has put into this site?
    so many free bootlegs at the moment - and for free!
    cmon mate you practically have a library at your disposal at the moment does it really matter if you have to pay a couple of quid extra?
  9. Originally posted by dangit823Would a new system of our own mean that in order to access bootlegs on U2start we would have to pay? Or will the rapidshare links be maintained as well?

It'll be an alternative, there will always be a possibility to download it from free download websites. But only if Rapidshare stops deleting our files, if any of our files will be deleted again I'm out of there.
  10. What the hell! I do hate those people who don't pay 1 cent to download bootlegs and they do something too stupid and unnecessary like this Rapidshare complaint. C'mon guys, this one is a great site! Let's keep it a free service, lots of good stuff, info and fun for everyone - anywhere!