1. I saw the NBA finals and it was amazing Spurs work ..did someone watch it ?
  2. i did .. glad spurs won cause of Belinelli .. even though i was for Denver this season.. same for next season .. maybe adding Houston at my preferences it depends ..
  3. Originally posted by clover68:i did .. glad spurs won cause of Belinelli .. even though i was for Denver this season.. same for next season .. maybe adding Houston at my preferences it depends ..

So the Spurs won because of Belinelli???? Really? In the series against the Heat, he was only 9th in total minutes played, and was 9th in total points scored, getting a tiny 23 of the 528 points the Spurs had. That's like writing an article about U2 and saying "That famous band from Ireland best known for that Electrical Storm song." Storm is a really wonderful song, but it won't be what the band is known for, just as the Spurs will be remembered for Duncan, Parker, Ginobili, Leonard, Mills, Green, and Diaw.
  4. spurs won .. belinelli plays with them .. i'm glad because of this
    that's it
    better????

5. haha

I understood what Ronnie want to say. It was obvious that Belinelli wasn t the most important player , but he was glad beacuse he was in the team

I am a big fan of Manu Ginobili . He did a very good matches against the Heats but Leonard was awesome
  6. i would have never bet a cent you were fan of Ginobili hehe
    he has hands and brain very very out of the common, pity for his age even though he doesn't seem to care much of his years
    i remember his period in Italy and how much he increasingly improved himself till the magic year of Bologna, unluckily for me hehehe

for next season i hope bad luck finally leaves who is our best player alone, Gallo (Gallinari) and that Houston leaves Gentile at his home, Forum, at least for another year .. he and mostly we need it hehe
  7. Originally posted by clover68:i would have never bet a cent you were fan of Ginobili hehe
    he has hands and brain very very out of the common, pity for his age even though he doesn't seem to care much of his years
    i remember his period in Italy and how much he increasingly improved himself till the magic year of Bologna, unluckily for me hehehe

for next season i hope bad luck finally leaves who is our best player alone, Gallo (Gallinari) and that Houston leaves Gentile at his home, Forum, at least for another year .. he and mostly we need it hehe

hehehe you know me because Italians and Argentines are similar or no t?
  8. Lithuania and Spain playing Eurobasket final now! Amazing match to end a superb championship.
  9. Congrats for the championship Sergio !! Pau still on fire !

We did a good championship ( we lost on the final) but we are missing the best generation of our life ... only stay Scola and Nocioni ...we miss our god Manu Ginobili
  10. Kobe day .. goodbye Black Mamba
  11. "only" 60 points?! .. not bad for a farewell