1. I didn't listen to tipping point yet. I'm hoping that you are joking about SOE is the better album.
  2. The snippets from their new album sound promising, imho.
  3. Saw them on the Seeds of Love tour. The new album came out on my birthday. The title track is really great, so are the other 2 songs they released already. Hope to hear the rest of the album soon.
  4. Listened thru Tipping Point yesterday after reading so many positive reviews…it’s fine imo but inconsistent. The press reviews are more positive than I am after 1 listen.
  5. Originally posted by ap5:Listened thru Tipping Point yesterday after reading so many positive reviews…it’s fine imo but inconsistent. The press reviews are more positive than I am after 1 listen.
    I was the same way, but after repeated listens, it seems to be a typical grower. Please Be Happy was the only track I instantly loved but Roland's demo is on You Tube, and is even better.
  6. Very nice album! Now hoping they will also tour the European mainland
  7. Glad they are back and put some great stuff out. Loving the album. It is one I feel you need to listen to as a whole. I’m excited to see them in Atlanta in June.