1. There is a new You Too, you can vote for this new poll on the frontpage and discuss it in this thread.

The question of this new You Too is:

Which of the following unreleased songs would you like to be on the upcoming album the most?
    - North Star
    - Return Of The Stingray
    - Every Breaking Wave
    - Glastonbury
    - Boy Falls From The Sky
    - Mercy
    - None, I rather hear new songs

Please vote on the frontpage of the website, in this thread you can tell us why you voted for your answer.
    Your vote is valued! Thank you!
  2. in its original form i woulda said mercy, but i think every breaking wave has most potential nowadays.
  3. Every Breaking Wave for me. Other than that, it's a toss up for Glastonbury, Mercy, North Star and just new songs that we never heard before.
  4. I'm sorry, but what a dumb Question! None of them!!
  5. The old Mercy or EBW for me
  6. "None, I rather hear new songs"

7. Well, it's part of the question and a valid answer as all. That's why we gave it as an option

I voted for North Star, I have a soft spot for it since the moment I heard it for the first time. It has not been heard by the big audience and I think it would be a good single if they (re)arrange it to be full band and get rid of some of the cheesy lyrics. I wouldn't mind EBW to be on the album either, although it always seemed much more incomplete than North Star.
    I think they "gave" us those performances of Mercy because they knew that we loved it; but they shelved it afterwards. Glasto and Stingray had their moment and should be stored, and BoyFFTS has had its moment with the Spiderman musical too, so... North Star and EBW for me
  8. Mercy
  9. Stingray!!!

Optionally, I'd prefer new songs - which if I've heard them, I don't want to have them as part of a new 11-track album.
  10. none
    they can be "easily" put as b-sides, outtakes etc
  11. Originally posted by drewhiggins:Stingray!!!

Optionally, I'd prefer new songs - which if I've heard them, I don't want to have them as part of a new 11-track album.

Why 11? They supposedly have material "for 3 or 4 full albums", there's no point in reducing it all down to 11 songs.... HAHAHA
  12. Anyway, this poll has made me go and listen to those tracks again.

Glastonbury wasn't as dull as I remembered, only the lyrics were; musically it's fine, in the same cool line than Stand Up Comedy.

EBW does definitely seem too unfinished but I can see why it charmed us instantly. Haunting melody, beautiful (although simple and raw) guitar work by Edge and

There's only one version of Boy Falls From The Sky to judge from, but it's not a bad song by any means.

Stingray was badass in its moment, but I think it should be shelved.

North Star still seems the more polished track to me, the one with the most elaborate lyrics and full song structure with verses, chorus, bridge... I really wouldn't mind them to put it on the album.