1. None - new material only please!

2. +1

They had recorded North star and Mercy....

If we dont have chance to avoid any of this songs i will vote Boy falls from the sky
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Why 11? They supposedly have material "for 3 or 4 full albums", there's no point in reducing it all down to 11 songs.... HAHAHA

The last three albums had 11 songs each.

I'd like to hear everything done but it won't happen. Stingray could be used as part of a solo in a song - and I'm sure it'll show up somewhere.
  4. Originally posted by drewhiggins:[..]

The last three albums had 11 songs each.

I'd like to hear everything done but it won't happen. Stingray could be used as part of a solo in a song - and I'm sure it'll show up somewhere.

It was a joke due to Bono's exaggerations of "we have between 50 and 60 songs" ..... they'll end up with another 11-13 songs album haha
  5. They could do an EP with all of these and album with totally new material. But I woted for Stingray, they could use it as first song.
  6. Originally posted by Alvin:They could do an EP with all of these and album with totally new material. But I woted for Stingray, they could use it as first song.

good
    U2 7 vol.2
    those six plus a new single from the album
  7. I'd like to see Mercy. But more as a sort of 'bonus track' on the end rather than actually part of the full album.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

It was a joke due to Bono's exaggerations of "we have between 50 and 60 songs" ..... they'll end up with another 11-13 songs album haha

That! During Achtung Baby it was another way around. They had one song (Lady With A Spinning Head) and they made half an album with it.
  9. Originally posted by Yogi:[..]

That! During Achtung Baby it was another way around. They had one song (Lady With A Spinning Head) and they made half an album with it.

hahaha very true, never thought of it really
  10. LOL