1. There is a new You Too, you can vote for this new poll on the frontpage and discuss it in this thread.

The question of this new You Too is:

Which DVD, recorded in the past 13 years, do you watch the most nowadays?
    - Elevation Boston
    - Elevation Slane Castle
    - Vertigo Chicago
    - Vertigo Milan
    - 360 Rose Bowl
    - I rarely watch any of these

Please vote on the frontpage of the website, in this thread you can tell us why you voted for your answer.
    Your vote is valued! Thank you!
  2. ¿What's about Rattle and Hum? I watch it at least twice a month. I love it.

The other, of course, is the live from Slane Castle. I think it's the best musical performance the band has ever done.

All is pertect in that one, with nothing to prove and putting great feeling to each and every one of the songs.
  3. Slane. Period.
  4. Slane by far.

the main problems are the bad picture, the noisy sound(pcm and dts), the terrible editing with flying microphones, Mysterious Ways becoming an extra and the lack of TUF fireworks.

this show NEEDs a total blu ray remaster and reedit.
  5. I think they should've released another 360 show like they did with the Vertigo tour and Milan. Rose Bowl show compared to most of the 2011 summer dates here in North America was so different. It'd be nice to have a pro-shot version of all those songs.
  6. my answer very rarely, mainly due to the shear amount of multi cam dvd made by fans for the fans that are more often than not better than official release MHO_O_
  7. Originally posted by conjasnat:my answer very rarely, mainly due to the shear amount of multi cam dvd made by fans for the fans that are more often than not better than official release MHO_O_

That's been true for the later legs of Vertigo Tour on. Specially in the 360 Tour (and will continue in the future I feel). Fanmade multicams are getting better and better, as well as audience/IEM recordings to go along them, and the performances can be a lot better when the band is not "acting" (in a sense) for a to-be-released film.
  8. I don't watch any of them, so I went for rarely.
  9. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:I think they should've released another 360 show like they did with the Vertigo tour and Milan. Rose Bowl show compared to most of the 2011 summer dates here in North America was so different. It'd be nice to have a pro-shot version of all those songs.

Agreed, I still dream of a 2011 pro shot with Even Better, The Fly, All I Want is You, Stay, Zooropa, Out of Control, Hold Me, Thrill Me, and 40.That Moncton show would have been perfect. Maybe one day...

However back to the question, I don't really watch any of them, and oddly enough Slane looked and sounded pretty outdated when I saw it a few months ago I still love it but I definitely need to get back into the Elevation Tour again it's been too long
  10. I rarely watch any of these

11. Same. I'd prefer a bootleg - as for the one I did watch the most was none of those - it's Paris 1987.
  12. Chicago.

I'm biased.