1. Hello All.
    I don't know if this is true or not so please take this information with a grain of salt. My brother knows this guys who is friends with Dallas (edge gtr tech) and sometimes works with bands that come to CA to set up rehearsals for bands. I know that is guys is legit because he has worked with Paul McCartney and Roger Daltrey when the have come into town to before the go on tour for warm up rehearsals. He told my brother that U2 will be doing He says that U2 will be at the L.A. Sports Arena in April? Which doesn't sound right to because they are still working on the new record, but he also said that U2 will be play the new LA Forum in the Fall for 7 night? If anyone knows anything else please share ? I'll do the same. Also brother has a friend that works for Amazon and he says that the new record will be out in August with a special deluxe disc? Again please don't take all of this know as set in stone
  2. Could be for rehearsals as you said.
    I know U2 did some in Antwerp (Sportpaleis) before the 360° tour. Unfortunately I only knew when the tour already started

But definately not for a show. First a show, then an album in august is very unlikely.

But it's interesting, thanks for sharing !
  3. I don't say it's legit either BUT Beyonce went on tour without an album and everything thought that was strange and then BAM surprise album.
  4. Let's them work the songs out on stage, like Bono wants, and record the thing in June/July. Album in August.

Won't see it happen though.
  5. Maybe they will try soemthing new like a new tour before the new cd and premiere it live ... whatever do the band they have to do it SOON
  6. maybe they will play Pinkpop on 2016?