1. Originally posted by easports43 What about the pic of Bono in the Red Leather Fly suit? It kinda matches the color scheme, plus it's a pic from ZooTV.
    Well, the original purpose of Remy's request was having a header which features ALL the members, not only Bono (as nowadays' one!)...
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Well, the original purpose of Remy's request was having a header which features ALL the members, not only Bono (as nowadays' one!)...

Exactly, I'm thinking about something in the style of the current header but then with all the band members. The grey/red colour combo will stay 'cause the website colors will stay too.
  3. Oh my god, I just seen (after more than 8 moths here!!!) a shadow of Adam on the header...

4. Originally posted by LikeASongOh my god, I just seen (after more than 8 moths here!!!) a shadow of Adam on the header...
    [image]

That's what is so cool about this header, you keep seeing new things every time.
    I didn't even know that Adam was in it either.
  5. Originally posted by RemyThat's what is so cool about this header, you keep seeing new things every time.
    Hahahahha... xDDDD
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Well, the original purpose of Remy's request was having a header which features ALL the members, not only Bono (as nowadays' one!)...

Okay. Here's an idea. What about a picture of each member, but from different eras! Like Adam's could be from the early days (Boy,Boy Tour October,October Tour,War,War Tour, maybe Unforgettable fire), Edge's could be mid to late 80's (Joshua Tree,Rattle and Hum, Lovetown) Bono's could be early to mid 90's (Achtung Baby, ZooTv, Zooropa), and Larry's could be from mid 90's to early 00's (Pop, Popmart, ATYCLB, Elevation Tour). Then a group photo from now (HTDAAB, Vertigo Tour). This might be too many pictures, but the thought just came to my head and I thought I'd share it with you guys.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASongOh my god, I just seen (after more than 8 moths here!!!) a shadow of Adam on the header...
    [image]

Wow! That is freaky!
  8. Originally posted by LikeASongOh my god, I just seen (after more than 8 moths here!!!) a shadow of Adam on the header...
    [image]

You know I haven't noticed till you mentioned it now.
    I probably wouldn't if you haven't post this
  9. It looks like the all the band but Bono are dead, and Adam has returned to haunt Bono.

...SO THATS WHY HE'S LEERING
  10. i always knew he was there
  11. Originally posted by Remy[..]

That's what is so cool about this header, you keep seeing new things every time.

hahahaha

Awesome!!!
    I didn't see he too!!