1. So I found this 2 part video of some guy singing along to the entire album of Zooropa in his car.

2. You know you need a change in wardrobe when a twitter account "Bonosonlyshirt2016" exists.
  3. Lol. After Adam's Hair and Larry's ... uhm. ? something acounts. Now this?
  4. U2 and The Beatles collaborate for a new version of 'Vertigo'...

5. It's just a bit of fun - not someone who his taking himself seriously like the wannabe's on the X-Factor.

His Bono and Edge are a bit rough for sure, defiintely not his best. But his McCartney / Lennon are first class. He does all 4 Beatles pretty well actually, and also does a fantastic Bowie, Freddie Mercury and all The Bee Gees too, as well as quite a few others, all usually with bit of comedy, and he does all the music himself.

6. I'm happy to see Bono left behind all that rock star and activist crap and followed his true passion of repairing shoes.
  7. If you saw Spinal Tap (and you should!), Nigel Tufnel said that he can see himself as a "shoe salesman" if he were to quit rock n' roll. Seems like U2 is trying to imitate them in everything.
  8. He's only repairing sexy and bossy boots right?

9. Or is it a shop where only Bono's own shoes are repaired. They have to spend so much time repairing his shoes and designing custom shoes that they have no time for anyone else?

Speaking of U2 and shoes, this made me think of this great clip (main Bono & Edge bit begins @ 1:57)...

Looks like they were having a fun night!

Ok, now off to another thread to discuss Edges footwear and to also send some postcards for Amnesty International.