1. Well i can buy it for him, but I dont know if it will be watermarked or anything to my account
  2. Well, I think you should be able to remove the DRM after some Googling in that case.
  3. Yeah DRM, but watermarking not maybe
  4. Yogi just wants to read it I think, I don't see how a watermark should bother
  5. I will wait till he confirms he didnt get in another way and then buy it for him

6. Even if the letters are in pink, I don't mind. Buy it if you can, I'll return you money asap
  7. I ordered it but it keeps on 'processing order' state -_-
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:If not, someone in the UK can buy it and have it on Monday morning by Amazon and ship it to Croacia by urgent parcel, you'd have it by Wednesday I think. Not soon enough?

In fact there's a store that apparently has the book in stock here in Madrid, I can buy it and mail it to you on Monday, it'd be there by Wednesday or Thursday... But it would be expensive, no doubt.
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

In fact there's a store that apparently has the book in stock here in Madrid, I can buy it and mail it to you on Monday, it'd be there by Wednesday or Thursday... But it would be expensive, no doubt.

@Risto: Let me know if that changes :/

@LikeASong: I already ordered it from Amazon and eBay (used, for like 3 dollars), but I don't believe any of it will come before Thursday :/

Guys, is it available to you from Scribd maybe? It's possible to subscribe (one month is 8 dollars) but the first month is free. So, after a week or two it can be cancelled and no money would be spent.

http://www.scribd.com/book/161863833/Fools-Rush-In-A-True-Story-of-Love-War-and-Redemption
  10. Originally posted by Yogi:[..]

@Risto: Let me know if that changes :/

@LikeASong: I already ordered it from Amazon and eBay (used, for like 3 dollars), but I don't believe any of it will come before Thursday :/

Guys, is it available to you from Scribd maybe? It's possible to subscribe (one month is 8 dollars) but the first month is free. So, after a week or two it can be cancelled and no money would be spent.

http://www.scribd.com/book/161863833/Fools-Rush-In-A-True-Story-of-Love-War-and-Redemption

I already payed for it :/ But perhaps it didnt go through, will check my credit card statement tomorrow (or perhaps i need to wait till monday :/ )

11. "This book is not available in your country
    Unfortunately we're unable to make this book available in your country under our current publisher agreements. We apologize for the inconvenience and we strive to make every book available globally."

sorry

I'm definitely afraid that someone from the US will have to make this for you. You can PM whoever you feel slightly confident with, we're an amazing comunity and this is a U2 purpose after all I thereby vouch for you with this post, just in case someone feels like asking.