1. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:Pretty much in favor of all of that ^^

Really like Elevation though...but I see where you're all coming from with dropping it Three tours in a row, its probably time.

Vertigo on the other hand could benefit from just a change in set placement. Imagine it closing the main set, with an outtro that keeps going while Bono snippets songs and they lower the curtain, so to speak, leaving you with a huge rock n' roll high as the band breaks. Nay?

True. I'd like to see it tried at least to see how it fits, it could be cool!
  2. Keep:
    Zooropa (pleasepleaseplease!!!!)
    Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
    No Line on The Horizon

Drop:
    Elevation
    Crazy Tonight
    Get on your boots

Bring Back:
    Mofo
    Dirty Day
    Electric Co
  3. Drop:

Walk On
    Boots
    Crazy

Keep:

Breathe
    UV
    NLOTH

Reintroduce:

Mofo
    Love is Blindness
    RTSS
  4. Keep:

Ultraviolet - Times a million.
    Zooropa
    Even Better (Really came back to life.)

Drop

Pride - Times a hundred million.
    Get On Your Boots (and all of it's kin)
    Elevation

Add:

Mofo
    The Wanderer (Ultimate closer in waiting.)
    Last Night On Earth
  5. ^ Cal, ^^ Dan!! Welcome back you both
  6. Aww, thanks . I never really left Sergio, just not had much to post! But finally things seem to be gearing up again......
  7. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:To me this is highly dependent on how good the next album is, but I'll do a list as if the new album doesn't matter.

-Drop all NLOTH tunes
    -Drop Elevation
    -Drop Vertigo
    -Drop Stay and Stuck in favour of new acoustic version

-Would love to see full band Stay return
    -More oldies but goodies return like UV and UF did on the 360 tour
    -Bring back Bullet/Running to Stand Still
    -Bring back Bad to every show (I know there's a debate for Bad being a once in a while to keep special song, but I kind of like the idea of it being an epic part of their every night set)
    -TUNES FROM POP MUST REEMERGE like Gone, Last Night on Earth, Discotheque (rotate these)
    -Play some songs that have never been played, even they're songs like When I Look at the World or Some Days are Better than Others and not the forever requested Acrobat. Change it up.

*Normally I hate seeing my favourite bands cover a song, because I'd just rather hear their songs. But it would be truly awesome to see them cover Helter Skelter again a few times. "This is a song Charles Manson stole from the Beatles, we're stealing it back." Would be epic.

I need the new stuff ...i am tired about the old stuff ... maybe old stuff forgotten like God Part II , or Exit ..something like that

I wish 7 new songs , 5 NLOTH , 5 Vertigo era , 2 Elevation , 4 POP and 5 classics ... 28 songs ...not bad
    I like the cover idea
    I m sure they will play for the first time ever an old song and they will return some important song that the didn t play in a while
  8. Keep:
    Magnificent
    Ultraviolet
    The Unforgettable Fire

(Zooropa, Even Better too)

Drop:
    Get On Your Boots
    Moment Of Surrender
    Elevation
  9. Keep:
    Ultraviolet
    Magnificent
    Moment Of Surrender

Drop:
    SBS
    With Or Without
    One

10. Amen x2. I might save One for the story behind it (I have a new soft spot for it since I watched From The Sky Down) but please do kill SBS and WOWY
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Amen x2. I might save One for the story behind it (I have a new soft spot for it since I watched From The Sky Down) but please do kill SBS and WOWY

No...no...no...no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!