1. Predict!

Will it be even bigger than 360? Will we go back to the Elevation kind of style?
    And what shape can we expect? Maybe something in the shape of an Apple?
    Your predictions & thinking please!

- Type of venue (stadium/arena/outside/mixed)
    - Tour which has the most similarities to this new stage (eg 360, Elevation)
    - Visual description of the new stage

I'll start:
    - Mixed (stadium + outside)
    - It will be a large Apple, with a small bite taken from it, where U2 will play upon
  2. -Mixed, but mostly arenas at first
    -360, but only the actual stage, not the claw
    -Depends on the album art!
  3. -Arenas first, stadiums later
    -Elevation (rear smaller screens) but with an open golden circle (a la Vertigo stadiums)
    - ^
  4. - Mixed (like what was on Elevation Tour)
    - Lovetown
    - A rotating circle where the band members can rotate around the stage.
  5. -Arenas first, stadiums later
    - A mix between 360 and Vertigo
    - i agree with the new album idea
  6. - Arenas in N. America 1st and 3rd leg/Mixed for the 2nd leg in Europe but probably stadiums mainly.
    - Vertigo/Elevation/Popmart
    - It will be similiar to the Elevation and Vertigo stage for arenas with a "twist" to it. Stadium stage will be similiar to the Vertigo stadium stage with a "twist". I serioudly doubt they will do anything resembling the claw design unless the entire tour is stadiums. Just too expensive.
  7. Im going to go for stadiums for the whole tour but i dont think the stage setup will be no where near be a extravagant as the claw. I think it will be a mixture of Vertigo and Elevation with some form of outerstage becuase we all now how Bono loves to interact and play to the crowd.
  8. I'm thinking they might go with a simpler stage...judging by their apple performance, the album's release and "artwork"...and they whole theme of going back to roots.
  9. Yes, I'm hoping for a bare stage with less equipment visible and just a screen behind them (Invisible videoclip)
  10. A big iWatch

11. That would be very cool I think! Especially with some of the "motion capture" ideas they had in the video. Give us some lanterns too?
  12. I still do not believe that it will be a 'in the round' show as metallica doing it or simply red did it in the past or the foo fighters etc. ...
    looking at the more detailed piture of the san jose show at u2gigs I think it will look like elevation but without a heart - therefore we will get a looooooong catwalk and a b-stage. what do you think?