1. There are a lot of songs that are worthy of that title. Frankly, I'm glad Invisible isn't on this album. All the songs I've listened to up to this point outclass Invisible by several degrees of magnitude.

2. Jup. I'm at Iris now and honestly not really impressed. The first 2 songs are great but after that it's a bit dull.
  3. OK I'm a little late - phone call with pregnant girlfriend had to take precedence...

So where were we...? Ah, yes:

FUCK YEAH!!!
  4. Originally posted by bartajax:[..]

Jup. I'm at Iris now and honestly not really impressed. The first 2 songs are great but after that it's a bit dull.

i think its getting better as it goes along
  5. Originally posted by bartajax:[..]

Jup. I'm at Iris now and honestly not really impressed. The first 2 songs are great but after that it's a bit dull.

I'm definitely impressed so far....Just finished Iris. When looking through the lens of NLOTH & the random songs released at the end of the tour, this is a definite upgrade.
  6. Just to let you all know, Lykke Li guests on 'The Troubles'. She's brilliant, I seen her at Open'er and she was fantastic.

7. "But it's more pop than Pop ever was, and it certainly does the job it apparently sets out to do, delivering addictive pop rock with hooks, energy, substance and ideas that linger in the mind after you’ve heard them. " - Neil McCormick's review
  8. The Miracle of (Joey Ramone)

8. It's not Vertigo or BD, but it's better than Invisible. It will sound awesome in a stadium.