1. Originally posted by LikeASong:This is both sides of the version told at the same time... Interesting experiment in my opinion. Listening with ear/headphones is mandatory since each vocal is panned right/left... Listening on speakers might drive you mad

[html]<iframe width="580" height="115" src="http://www.goear.com/embed/sound/12c0186" marginheight="0" align="top" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" hspace="0" vspace="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/html]

Not sure if it's because I'm too weird, or if it's because I've already listened way too many times the original version, but... I really really really enjoyed this mix.

Thanks a lot. It works great for me.

2. Euhm, you know what the song is about, right ?
    Kinda strange to think it's 'sexy' then...
  3. Because of the lyrics it's not sexy at all.

But my comment was about the sound and slow feel, if you want: the intensity of the song. I should have said that.
  4. Originally posted by Bloodraven:[..]

Not sure if it's because I'm too weird, or if it's because I've already listened way too many times the original version, but... I really really really enjoyed this mix.

Thanks a lot. It works great for me.
    Glad you liked it
  5. I love both choruses played at the same time, that's great. Seems like Bono is about to do backup vocals for himself and then BOOM, a different line from both Bonos. I'm not that much of a fan of the verses. But overall I like it quite a lot
  6. Originally posted by Soundwall:[..]
    Because of the lyrics it's not sexy at all.

But my comment was about the sound and slow feel, if you want: the intensity of the song. I should have said that.
    Maybe it reminded you of If You Wear That Velvet Dress and hence your comment.
  7. Originally posted by Soundwall:[..]
    Because of the lyrics it's not sexy at all.

Ok, that way...
  8. TopGear used a bit of this song in a feature a week or 2 back.
  9. First time I listen to the alternative mix through earplugs... Damn it's dark. The heavy guitar and "hhhmmmmm's" hit me like a brick in the face.
  10. The alternative version is waaaaaayyyy better than the album version IMO