1. Massively underrated track especially the alternative version what a song
  2. The alternative version is way better. 10/10 track.
    There are demons in the broad daylight
  3. +1 to you both.
  4. Best Depeche Mode song of 2014!
  5. I still think the last third of SOI is the best since AB
  6. I love both versions very much I'll hope the will ever play it live but I think it's going to be an acrobat
  7. I love it, sounds like it would fit right in on the Pop era.
  8. Been listening to this song again recently. Both versions are absolutely haunting. That guitar is nasty. 90s U2 vibes. I wish they would do more of this kind of stuff. Maybe the dark and difficult times we are in will produce more magic like this from the band. Time will tell!
  9. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:Been listening to this song again recently. Both versions are absolutely haunting. That guitar is nasty. 90s U2 vibes. I wish they would do more of this kind of stuff. Maybe the dark and difficult times we are in will produce more magic like this from the band. Time will tell!
    Agreeed!!!
  10. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:Been listening to this song again recently. Both versions are absolutely haunting. That guitar is nasty. 90s U2 vibes. I wish they would do more of this kind of stuff. Maybe the dark and difficult times we are in will produce more magic like this from the band. Time will tell!
    I agree! It's a great song.