1. Starbucks seem to love it – heard it in stores in Barcelona, Amsterdam and at home here in Edinburgh.

2. Wow I had never seen this before. They really need to rehearse this song a bit more and bring it back, because this performance here is close to being fan-freakin'-tastic.
  3. I still think this was their best chance for a radio hit since Vertigo.
  4. This would have been the single if SOI was gearing up for release in this world.
  5. The Chicago I&E tour where they played this is awesome.
  6. I still shamelessly love this song
  7. You know, I only just really realized that Edge has never really played a synthesizer in a live show. He plays piano (or a synth with a piano modeler on), but never synth. Would've been cool to see him pull a "New Years Day" and put the guitar behind his back to play the rainy, wavy synth part in the chorus of this song.
  8. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:You know, I only just really realized that Edge has never really played a synthesizer in a live show. He plays piano (or a synth with a piano modeler on), but never synth. Would've been cool to see him pull a "New Years Day" and put the guitar behind his back to play the rainy, wavy synth part in the chorus of this song.
    I think he's got to try and find a way to replicate the album version live. I do like the guitar parts he's messed about with from jools holland, to the I&E version then Dreamforce but I think he's determined to play guitar on it when the chorus just needs as you say the synth part.