1. I'll believe it when the album is in my hands.

Although I do believe the album is and has been done for a long while.
  2. Bono announcing last night that the little things that give you away is the last song on the album makes me think they are closer to completion than we realise, if they've already got a bit of a running order. It might be a false rumour about December 1st but I wouldn't be surprised if it was released around that time. Again not holding my breath but just the way I'm looking at it right now.
  3. Originally posted by deanallison:Bono announcing last night that the little things that give you away is the last song on the album makes me think they are closer to completion than we realise, if they've already got a bit of a running order. It might be a false rumour about December 1st but I wouldn't be surprised if it was released around that time. Again not holding my breath but just the way I'm looking at it right now.
    Hope it's true, can't wait to sit down with a Beer and listen from start to finish.
  4. Yeah me too, I love listening to a u2 album straight through for the first time. Then as the weeks go by how certain songs that maybe didn't stand out at first grow on you.
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Yeah me too, I love listening to a u2 album straight through for the first time. Then as the weeks go by how certain songs that maybe didn't stand out at first grow on you.
  6. I hope for 2017. But with all the rumours of extending the jt tour to south america, australia/nz, 2 nd us leg. I do no believe soe will be released in 2017.
  7. Originally posted by ferrari:I hope for 2017. But with all the rumours of extending the jt tour to south america, australia/nz, 2 nd us leg. I do no believe soe will be released in 2017.
    I think if they extend tour through rest of the year, we may see SOE in spring/summer of 2018 with a late summer (at best) tour kickoff, but more likely 2019 tour...
  8. U2songs watermark all the images they share with their logo, whether they generate them or they're from external sources.
  9. The rumours could all end up being false but they do all seem to fit in with the tour perhaps being extended for a few months, a single being released on the back of it and the album being released December 1st. I really want it to be true but I'm on the fence for now, definitely not getting excited yet.
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    U2songs watermark all the images they share with their logo, whether they generate them or they're from external sources.
    lame
  11. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    The rumours could all end up being false but they do all seem to fit in with the tour perhaps being extended for a few months, a single being released on the back of it and the album being released December 1st. I really want it to be true but I'm on the fence for now, definitely not getting excited yet.
    yeah... after all those years with U2, I'm never excited before any official announcement...