1. Originally posted by TarkusELP:I noticed a picture with a December 1st release date.

What is their source on this? As much as i would like to believe we finally have a release date, i'm gonna need more numerous sources if I'm going to take this with any more than a grain of salt.
    Picture is from source confirming single. U2songs.com. Is it trustworthy? Who knows. But all indications are that they are viable dates.
  2. I think it will be December
  3. What if they're recording an acoustic version of the album like SOI
  4. Originally posted by TarkusELP:I noticed a picture with a December 1st release date.

What is their source on this? As much as i would like to believe we finally have a release date, i'm gonna need more numerous sources if I'm going to take this with any more than a grain of salt.

Usually when a site like this publishes this detailed information there are multiple sources confirming this story. Of course, these are not public sources, if they are these wouldn't be sources anymore U2songs.com has been right in the past with many things as well.

But, we'll just have to wait and see. There's always people who won't believe it until U2 themselves will confirm it and that's fine
  5. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

Usually when a site like this publishes this detailed information there are multiple sources confirming this story. Of course, these are not public sources, if they are these wouldn't be sources anymore U2songs.com has been right in the past with many things as well.

But, we'll just have to wait and see. There's always people who won't believe it until U2 themselves will confirm it and that's fine
    I think as U2 fans we've learned to be conservatively cautious. That being the case, I see all indicators here pointing to this being solid information. Multiple sources I've seen going all the way back to TJT30 East Rutherford shows have basically all corroborated the same...
  6. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    I think as U2 fans we've learned to be conservatively cautious. That being the case, I see all indicators here pointing to this being solid information. Multiple sources I've seen going all the way back to TJT30 East Rutherford shows have basically all corroborated the same...
    I'm always conservative when it comes to U2 rumours, even if they are as solid as they come. It's U2, so Edge might still feel like he needs to do some extra mixing in November.
  7. Edge surely needs to put the icing on the cake.
    So hang on
  8. I am...but there's always time For a chat

9. Noon

10. Now
  11. Wrong topic.