1. I really started thinking about this back when we heard Invisible; I felt that it would fit so good with City of Blinding Lights; listening to them back to back proves that.

Some of the songs on the new album make me think of older U2 songs like "Sleep Like A Baby" and "Velvet Dress". Maybe even Wolves and Sunday?

Given the fact that the album is about going back and remembering your roots do you think some of the older songs from the first albums will be brought back and mixed in?

What other U2 songs do you think would fit into a setlist that features the new album?
  2. I'd love to hear Please and Raised by Wolves back to back. Sadly, these songs about fanaticism are very relevant today.
    Many have mentioned that Iris can go well with Mofo or Tomorrow, given the obvious connection.
  3. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:I'd love to hear Please and Raised by Wolves back to back. Sadly, these songs about fanaticism are very relevant today.
    Many have mentioned that Iris can go well with Mofo or Tomorrow, given the obvious connection.

I said earlier Iris into Mofo into City and Invisible please?
  4. Uhm, Magnificent and Iris would go together, the part 'I give you back my voice' and then a song for her mother, I think that would be pretty good