1. Leg 2 had some of the most amazing concerts in U2 history. Those bootlegs from Rotterdam (especially Mysterious Ways from that show), Stockholm, Milan, Dortmund Fingers crossed that indoorshows will be just as great again on I+E tour haha!
  2. Not exactly a new source, but we have new links for the Zoo TV Tacoma show on 1992-04-21, since in the old links there was an error during the transfer to mp3, causing a skip in Mysterious Ways and other problems. This is fixed now and the show is one of the best in the 1st leg. Highly recommended.
  3. ^ yep, 100% recommended. Widely regarded as one of the best One performances ever.
  4. Anyone know why they didint play Desire or Ultraviolet some nights ?
  5. I don't know. Bono was sick on some shows and they ended those quickly, but it doesn't explain the other shows. Someone said that if the band was not feeling the audience they skipped Ultraviolet, but many great shows with incredible crowd like Rotterdam missed that one too. Could it be that they had to finish the show at certain time due to policies of the venue?
  6. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:I don't know. Bono was sick on some shows and they ended those quickly, but it doesn't explain the other shows. Someone said that if the band was not feeling the audience they skipped Ultraviolet, but many great shows with incredible crowd like Rotterdam missed that one too. Could it be that they had to finish the show at certain time due to policies of the venue?
    i dont know ...any reason is not enough ... it s a mystery
  7. I love Zooropa Europe. I went to 3 zoo tv shows in total, one indoor and 2 outdoor. Great times. Loads of stuff on MTV, listening to Dublin on the Radio, Sky tv showing highlights of Sydney at Xmas, freaking out when I heard bono appeared as a devil, the zoo tv special, album coming out mid tour... Exciting times.