1. I totally admit that my ears usually can't tell the difference between a 3.5 and a 4.5, so if you place too much value to the sound quality take my suggestions with a grain of salt.

On the other hand, what I do notice is that LA5 had 10 new songs (which is some sort of record), has one of the rare and best Troubles, tour debut of both Volcano and Ordinary Love, one of the best -imho- Vertigos of the tour and some minutes of forced talk show improvisation due to the piano malfunction, including a few seconds of "I can't help falling in love with you" by an Elvis impersonator and the crowd. So that's why it's one of my favourite shows so far.

Updating it:

1. LA5
    2 Chicago 5 (Gloria, California, Bad/Mos...)
    3 Boston 3 (TCB/Miss You, AIWIY, BD/UV)

2. Toronto 2 is a a very good recording. Only at the begining someone is very loud.
    Bono's voice was great and a awsome WOWY

Chigago 5 sounds somewhat mud. Did not hit me.

Listen to parts of Boston3 and this also a very good recording.
  3. I like the Bostons recordings, unfortenately 3&4 you can hear lots of talking.

Berlin 1 & 4. are also very good.

Turin 1 very good audio and best audience of the tour sofar. Performance not that special.
  4. Turin 1 is hot imo but so so many are fantastic recordings.
    Does anyone actually miss those rough recordings from years ago,even only going as far back as Elevation i cherished some of those dodgy sounds,in those days felt like the only way to listen to a particular gig was through some guys mic in a jacket! Glory days!
  5. Turin 1 and 2, pity for Zucchero i don't like him
  6. Amsterdam 4!
  7. definitly Amsterdam 4!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Berlin -- the 4th Show -- 29.09.2015
  9. Best show..Berlin N4 for me...Two Hearts , Bad and 40

Berlin N1 is runner up.....

MSG N1 (tour debut of October) MSG N4 and MSG N8 (Bruce) , Chicago N2 , ...plus Boston N4 as far as the States .

Berlin has had the best run of shows in Europe so far IMO , meaning more then 2 + gigs ....Zoo Station , NYD and Two Hearts....

Best recording so far is Berlin 1..solid show as well....Turin 2 as well...
  10. Amsterdam 4
  11. It always depends on if you were there... those you attended are usually better for you...