1. We are honestly so spoiled to have 4-star recordings of every show thus far... and most of them in less than 48 hours. Amazing.

That being said... which do you think has been the best show so far? I know it's early, but which do you think has been the best? I'm not counting the Roxy club gig since that was so different (and awesome!).
  2. My 3 favorites based on audio: San Jose 2, Phoenix 2 and Inglewood 2. In random order.
  3. Setlist wise, Los Angeles 5 hands down.

Sound & performance wise... San Jose 2 probably.
  4. The second recording of LA 5 is very good. Listen to both.

Volcano could be a public favorite, if played more often. Love The Troubles. Awsome guitar solo of Edge at the end.
  5. LA 5 I think is the best (I'm biased because I was there).

But I do think that because of how good recording technology is and the fact that this tour is indoors, we are going to be entering a Renaissance period of bootlegs.
  6. Setlist: LA 5 (good performance and good audio too)

Sound and performances: Both Vancouver and San Jose 2
  7. LA 5 by far the best set list to date.
  8. I thought PHX1 was best, as did several other folks that I know that have seen most/all the recent shows.

San Jose were more tired shows, but tour seemed to hit stride more in Phoenx.
  9. Originally posted by hoserama:I thought PHX1 was best, as did several other folks that I know that have seen most/all the recent shows.

San Jose were more tired shows, but tour seemed to hit stride more in Phoenx.
    Yes, that's my pick, but I haven't heard LA 5 yet.
  10. Originally posted by ahn1991:LA 5 I think is the best (I'm biased because I was there).

But I do think that because of how good recording technology is and the fact that this tour is indoors, we are going to be entering a Renaissance period of bootlegs.
    Yeah, because the 360 bootlegs were so poor... right?
  11. best shmest, all shows are good so far, at this point it comes down to - would you rather here Bad or All I want is you - kind of questions. As for the bootlegs, all are good and all will be good, been in just about every part of arena and the sound good everywhere. Unfortunately there may be very few Amazing sounding boots because there really isn't a sweet spot for the sound. though I have no knowledge of what equipment can do while taping or in post, so if that makes a difference then hopefully we will get the 5 stars soon. would love to hear a soundboard vs audience recording to checkout the difference
  12. LA2 by bedoc, the only one we've rated 4,5 stars so far. A must-have! (show & recording-wise)