1. Watching that Montreal vid - just beautiful. Bono's face when Edge's guitar kicks into the intro and everyone goes wild.

'DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S NEXT?!';

'STREETS!'

Amazing. Haven't been keeping up enough with recent vids or bootlegs etc. but this has given me the bug!

Only one downside to this tour so far - Edge's polo shirts

(actually, make that 2 downsides - no WGRYWH yet!)
  2. Originally posted by WojBhoy:Watching that Montreal vid - just beautiful. Bono's face when Edge's guitar kicks into the intro and everyone goes wild.

'DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S NEXT?!';

'STREETS!'

Amazing. Haven't been keeping up enough with recent vids or bootlegs etc. but this has given me the bug!

Only one downside to this tour so far - Edge's polo shirts

(actually, make that 2 downsides - no WGRYWH yet!)
    Our beloved Wild Horses will appear either in Chicago or New York.

You heard it first. You'll thank me later
  3. Never mind that, make sure they play it at ALL the London gigs! 'Cause I can't remmeber which one I'm going to haha.
  4. Originally posted by WojBhoy:[..]
    Never mind that, make sure they play it at ALL the London gigs! 'Cause I can't remmeber which one I'm going to haha.
    Hahahaha been there... The other day I had a terrible mess trying to remember which Amsterdam and Barcelona shows I was attending, I spent a long while checking emails and ticket confirmations.
    I really really really do hope you get to see Wild Horses sometimes. Heartfully.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Hahahaha been there... The other day I had a terrible mess trying to remember which Amsterdam and Barcelona shows I was attending, I spent a long while checking emails and ticket confirmations.
    I really really really do hope you get to see Wild Horses sometimes. Heartfully.
    Cheers buddy, me too! haha. If not, I'll just have to play it as a setlist regular when I become a world-famous rockstar...

Just finished that Montreal video. That was special. Here's to the rest of the tour matching / beating that!
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    hahhahahha! how can you forget something like this?
  7. Originally posted by iTim:My favourites have been Vancouver 2, LA 5, and Montreal 2. But I'm basing that purely off listening live. Vancouver 1 was fun because we had absolutely no idea what to expect.
    Same top 3 in here, LA5 is the one on my phone -so the one I'm listening to everyday-, V2 is there to check every once in a while -specially Miracle Drug which is gorgeous- and M2 is... a good memory, hopefully soon it'll take its place on my play list.
  8. With all the latest bootlegs, my favourites:

Toronto 2, LA 2 & Boston 2 (which is sound-wise the best).
  9. Originally posted by Bloodraven:[..]
    Same top 3 in here, LA5 is the one on my phone -so the one I'm listening to everyday-, V2 is there to check every once in a while -specially Miracle Drug which is gorgeous- and M2 is... a good memory, hopefully soon it'll take its place on my play list.
    I'm struggling with LA 5. I've downloaded the 4 star bootleg but don't think it sounds great.
  10. the best concerts of u2 are all i have seen, heard live or on cd, vinyl, mp3 or mpeg4, i think the top is slane castle 2001.........of this tour Boston 2
  11. Originally posted by Remy:With all the latest bootlegs, my favourites:

Toronto 2, LA 2 & Boston 2 (which is sound-wise the best).
    I haven't downloaded a show since the opening night of the tour, so I'll give these a spin.
  12. Because they haven't played All My Life, right?