1. As a lover of audience singalongs this is a video I will watch over and over again. Wow.
  2. I hate to keep saying "I was there", but it really was something special. All U2 crowds should be like this.
  3. That was screaming out for Hear us coming lord.
  4. I did while listening. Couldn't help it. And I will do it at my shows, I might even carry a sign for Bono
  5. It really comes across as a very special concert. Glad you were there

6. Lots of great ones out there.

I personally keep coming back to San Jose 2, billthree's recording (even though it's graded as 3.5-star and we have a 4-star from that night).

-There are technically cleaner recordings out there, but this is LOUD, and the instruments all clearly shine through. I feel like I'm in the pit. I can feel the bass, Larry's snare has pop, Edge's guitar has crunch, and the crowd is great in between songs but don't detract during the songs (1 exception noted below).
    -First show on the tour where Edge brings back the power chord at the beginning of Bullet.
    -Great version of Bad.
    -Great crowd pop after Streets.

The only bad part is the drunk who keeps yelling "ooh ooh ooh" throughout Desire.

7. Respect for the guy/girl at 11:20 singing "Hear us Coming". Completing in person what I was shouting in my head. A true bro.
  8. 1 - Vancouver 2 (Yeah, I know, many mistakes... But c'mon, they're humans, and it has the best setlist so far in my opinion)
    2 - Montreal 2 (Lucifer's Hands, crowd, performance...)
    3 - LA 2 (Again, killer performance here, and '40')
  9. I actually haven't downloaded any bootlegs of this tour yet but I will eventually! Having been at the e-stage for LA 5 I can attest that it was an awesome show
  10. Nah I really dig when the crowd is powerful enough to sing louder than him and it just becomes something of its own.
  11. I would not want it for lots of songs obviously, but when it just happens as it did here... .