1. Bummer about the live stream recording. Fortunately we've got the YouTube! videos from squintyt4e, which are AH-MAZING!

Btw, where's the bootleg cover-art thread, I seem to have lost it
  2. Originally posted by pllsaph:Bummer about the live stream recording. Fortunately we've got the YouTube! videos from squintyt4e, which are AH-MAZING!

Btw, where's the bootleg cover-art thread, I seem to have lost it

This is one, sorry removed the other one but I'm sure BigGiRL can repost.
  3. Sweet! Didn't we have an entire thread for nothing but cover-art though? FLXOne and BigGiRL were both sharing some amazing stuff there earlier in the tour, and several others as well.

I envy (and profusely thank) those of you who have such creative talents
  4. Originally posted by Remy:I had to take down the stream recording of last night, as @U2wanderer, who kindly streamed this for the world, did not want his stream to be recorded. Sorry folks.
    Things like this happen... it's only rock 'n' roll... (and now it's an collecters item... )

PS: I decided that the artwork that came with it, remains exclusively to the banned bootleg...

PS2: and as Tim pointed out, fresh artwork of Boston 1&2 are in the 'i+e' cd/dvd covers...
  5. AH! Thanks, iTim! Bookmarked it this time so I don't lose it again
  6. hey all could someone point me in the direction of the best quality bootleg from the tour so far? u2 fans rock
  7. So, anyone watch squintyt4e's videos of last night's show yet? Where the hell was this technology back in '80s ? I'd kill for a video of this quality from The Paradise
  8. Which show? There are several excellent quality recordings. Check out the shows link, and narrow your search down by city, night, and # of stars of quality.

But so far, if you like video, squintyt4e's youtube videos of last night and Friday night's Boston shows are of amazing quality.

Inglewood 4 is also fantastic, as are a few of the Montreal, Phoenix, and Denver shows. I haven't listened to the whole tour yet, but really, I don't think there are yet any bad recordings. Just some that are *really* good!
  9. Any show really I've been following the videos on youtube after every gig just but I was thinking I'd like to be able to listen to a good quality one from start to finish. Cool I'll check his out thanks
  10. Personally I am very fond of the Chicago 3 recording by ademotte... That one went straight in my iPOD with no additional eq' ing from my part...
  11. Yeah the sample for that show sounds great actually, I'm getting it now, thanks