1. Originally posted by Remy:I had to take down the stream recording of last night, as @U2wanderer, who kindly streamed this for the world, did not want his stream to be recorded. Sorry folks.

never will understand things like this...
    anyway, thanks BigGirl
  2. Just be patient...hobbes4444 was in the house again last night. And I remember daveydave posting several times about going to the shows.
  3. Originally posted by hoserama:Just be patient...hobbes4444 was in the house again last night. And I remember daveydave posting several times about going to the shows.
    Yeah not too worried about Boston.

Will wonder though whether we'll reach 100% coverage for 8 NY shows!
  4. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Yeah not too worried about Boston.

Will wonder though whether we'll reach 100% coverage for 8 NY shows!
    Yes FOr sure.
  5. There's lots of tapers in NYC...many post on taperssection. Buy one of them a ticket and make sure it gets covered. Be proactive!!!!
  6. There's lots of tapers in NYC and U2 is not quite the smallest act around. There will be several tapers in the house every night. But yeah, that's a very good advice for other less known cities/venues!
  7. Well then just don't complain if there is some missing coverage for some shows. It could/does happen.
  8. I don't think anyone (or anyone that knows something about how concerts appear on the web) really "complains" if there's a show missing like Denver... We might regret it, cry about it... But not complain (imho). There would be understandable complaints if a taper went out there and said "I taped it, but don't wanna share it".
  9. Love Toronto 2 as well. So cool to have been at that show and have a great sounding bootleg. Haven't been able to stop listening. Lol! Such an amazing night.

Great show in Boston last night. Watched through Periscope.
  10. I know of several tapers that will be in NYC. I do not expect them to share.

Nothing wrong with being proactive in seeking out taper coverage.
  11. Originally posted by AMLBONO:[..]
    Love Toronto 2 as well. So cool to have been at that show and have a great sounding bootleg. Haven't been able to stop listening. Lol! Such an amazing night.

Great show in Boston last night. Watched through Periscope.
    T2 was AMAZING! So were both Boston shows so far. Boston 1 I think was slightly better from an "Edge didn't mess up" perspective but Boston 2 I think had a better version of Bad with the homage to Live Aid and the WOTWS snippet. I really wish he'd go full-bore with a tangent like he used to, things seem a little too scripted this tour.

If you watched the show last night via Periscope just stop what you're doing and head over to squintyt4e's YouTube page and check out his video! 1080p, unbelievable quality, both video and sound. Waaay better than the Periscope feed.