2017-09-22 - San Diego
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 2
  1. The whole operation has taken a step backward since Paul McG bowed out...
  2. You know... you'd think San Diegans would be a whole lot better at line management when it comes to big events like this. I mean, they have to deal with San Diego Comic Con every single year and that event is astronomical compared to a simple concert.
  3. I hear there's a pretty good band playing tonight...
  4. Originally posted by bushido529:[..]
    They said they can't do nothing about it. They claim the leader "worked" with the venue and security and they let them do it. It's ridiculous. Fucken stupid.

I know you wouldn't want to risk your place and I'm not suggesting this but what would happened and what could they within the law do if you refused to let them past? Surely there's no law allowing them to stop you gaining entry or holding your ground.
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]

I know you wouldn't want to risk your place and I'm not suggesting this but what would happened and what could they within the law do if you refused to let them past? Surely there's no law allowing them to stop you gaining entry or holding your ground.
    Lol I'm not gonna be risking that. I had to take a train to San Diego, delt with delays and stuff and I believe I have a good spot and would hate to lose or kicked out. Seems like people are starting to pack up the line now. It's whatever now at this point. I still call bullshit on this Fan pre Line up.
  6. This is why I bought Red Zones for tonight.
  7. Originally posted by bushido529:[..]
    Lol I'm not gonna be risking that. I had to take a train to San Diego, delt with delays and stuff and I believe I have a good spot and would hate to lose or kicked out. Seems like people are starting to pack up the line now. It's whatever now at this point. I still call bullshit on this Fan pre Line up.
    Yeah I don't blame you at this stage, hope everyone enjoys the show anyway and I'm sure you'll still manage a good spot. Your right to call bullshit too.
  8. I got my number for Brussels the night before the show, checked in at 6am the following morning, soon after left the line and came back, walking past all those who had since arrived and weren't part of the special group. I felt like an absolute twat so I packed it in and met Ross and Kieran in the city. Never again.
  9. Originally posted by iTim:I got my number for Brussels the night before the show, checked in at 6am the following morning, soon after left the line and came back, walking past all those who had since arrived and weren't part of the special group. I felt like an absolute twat so I packed it in and met Ross and Kieran in the city. Never again.
    Serious credit to you, that's the kind of decency the organisers of these queues couldn't dream of. I could never do that to someone, again I'm not trying to have a go to those that do, I get the passion for the band sometimes outweighs these things but that's a seriously good gesture from you.
  10. U2 management need to sort this fiasco out before it turns ugly .
    I'd be fuming if I was queuing all day and then 500 people with wristbands jumped the queue .
    Larry , sort it