1. I ended up buying a copy, less than £10 with free delivery. I’m only interested in RHMT live really but it’s for a good cause so I’m not grudging paying it.
  2. I just ripped RHMT via VPN and a new Irish spotify account.
  3. That's not cool to be forced to buy the CD via ebay...
  4. It's an Ireland-only release in aid of an Irish charity. Ebuzz and Golden Discs will ship abroad. Irish outlets that sell via eBay are also exporting. Assuming you haven't been fleeced - I paid £10stg - you should be fine.
  5. Is it on Spotify UK?
  6. If it's charity, then all the more reason to make it available to foreign users. More purchases = more money raised.
  7. agree! It doesn't make sense to keep charity just "home"
  8. Totally agree, but the release was a done deal without the U2 track, added in October. I don't think it was ever meant to have an international run; there wouldn't have been demand.

Not on Spotify or iTunes in the UK. Not sure where that leaves NI.
  9. Originally posted by Anam:[..]
    Totally agree, but the release was a done deal without the U2 track, added in October. I don't think it was ever meant to have an international run; there wouldn't have been demand.

Not on Spotify or iTunes in the UK. Not sure where that leaves NI.
    That's a bad thing in that it may end up on torrent sites.
  10. Everything does I suppose. But collectors/ fans will buy it and I'd expect the CD run to sell out. Sitting here waiting for the postman!
  11. Still no torrents to be found, would've have bought it if they made it available for the rest on of the world on Google Play.
  12. Just got my copy RHMT is from the show on 29th July. Really happy with it, although it is the version where Bono misses out a bit but that’s all part of a live recording I guess.