1. Originally posted by deanallison:Just got my copy RHMT is from the show on 29th July. Really happy with it, although it is the version where Bono misses out a bit but that’s all part of a live recording I guess.
    What are the other tunes like? Not keen on many of those groups, but hopefully the covers are listenable.
  2. Originally posted by Anam:[..]
    What are the other tunes like? Not keen on many of those groups, but hopefully the covers are listenable.
    I’m just getting started on listening to them just now but I’ll come back and say what I think of them all. Streets is a cracking acoustic version though if your into that kind of thing.
  3. God, dont tease me Dean!! I am so mad that theyre not making this available to non-Eire/UK customers
  4. I bought this from Ebay. Charity related and RHMT live so...sold!
  5. Well I’m just finished listening now, actually I’m listening to RHMT live for the 4th time already but listened through the other songs. I thought the stand out I’m surprised to say was Trip, a proper re working I feel. In gods country and exit were good and as mentioned Streets was a good acoustic version. The rest were all fine to listen to and i appreciate the difficulty trying to put a twist on legendary songs that for me anyway couldn’t be made better. Probably least keen on ISHFWILF as it was acapella, not my thing despite a great vocal and MOTD I really didn’t like but again just not my thing, fair play to all the artists taking part though, great cause, surprising the download version hasn’t been made available worldwide when it’s for charity.
  6. Actually add to above Bullet the blue sky was pretty cool as well, good take on it, I was distracted when that was playing first time round, so played it again there, so that’s another highlight.
  7. Could anyone with the CD upload the tracks to YouTube? I really want to listen to this haha.
  8. Not available in the UK either. Just spotted that Tower Records are also shipping in the EU for €4.95.

Thanks for the run-down Dean. ISHFWILF is my biggest fear given what Imelda May did to Amhrán na bhFian before that recent McGregor fighty thing.
  9. I just ordered a physical copy from Tower Records (ie) with an additional € 4,25 for EU shipping (5-7 work days)
  10. I just want to hear RHMT live